Thursday, December 4, 2008
An Addition To The Family
My cousin is getting married in two weeks. Happy occasion right? Well... yes and no. I'm happy for him and his fiancee but I don't approve of the wedding. Sadly, I'm not alone on this matter. My cousin has gone to great lengths to try and marry his fiancee. Its been a tough thing for him to go through, but he's kept his head high and made it possible. Unfortunately, I don't think she's worth all the trouble he's gone through. I'd never dare say anything to him because he truly believes shes the one. He's happy with her and she's... grateful I suppose (although you'd never know it). They seem to be in love and even though there is friction between her and the rest of the family all I can do is support him in his decision because it's just that; his decision.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment