If I ever had the chance to go back in time, I'd only ever want to do it as a spectator. I can't say that I've had the best life thus far but I still wouldn't change anything. It would be so weird to experience my life from a third person perspective though. On second thought, I don't think I'd go back at all. Most of it would be too painful to watch. Even the happy times.
Time has always fascinated and baffled me. Always moving forward at what seems to be a faster and faster pace everyday; braking for no one. Ultimately, I find myself scared of it because there's no way to control it. It'd be nice to be able to savor the moments of my life as they happened rather than having to so quickly let go and repeat the process. I suppose my memories will have to suffice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment