Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Neverender And The Election

Neverender was just amazing!!! It is the definite highlight of my year thus far! Chicago was a fun place to visit. We (my cousin Jesus and his wife Claudia) stayed there for five days. We couldn't afford a hotel so we stayed in my car. It wasn't all that bad. I'd do it again if I had to, but only for Coheed. All four concerts were amazing! Getting to listen to them perform all of their songs was such a phenomenal experience. Claudio, Travis, Mic and Chris are all incredible musicians. They put on one hell of a show. Most of the fans that I met there were all great people and I had a pretty good time sharing that special time with them. I can't wait till the next time I get to see them live. Also, the DVD will be an awesome way to relieve that glorious experience.

Now the election. I went out and voted this morning. I'm a supporter of Obama and thus that's who I voted for, but I urge all those that have registered to go out and vote no matter who you are voting for. Today is a very historical day and this election will be a definite mile stone in the history of America no matter the outcome. So get out there and vote!

No comments: